Friday 28 November 2008

Everything has young 'uns [and that could include you]

My Grandma, after seeing anything at all in miniature, anything which was small but perfectly formed, would always say 'Everything has young 'uns" and it's a phrase I caught myself using in reference to this little lovely.
It's is my latest young 'un which can hold it's tiny head high and declare, without compunction that: "I AM a 100% pure, genuinely 'mini' mini-book!!". Or at least it is in relation to its parent: the not-so-mini-mini-book featured in my previous post.
It's made with the offcuts from the bigger book so it's similar in all other respects except there's none of the quotes in there. No, this baby's a clean slate, ready and waiting obediently for you to add in your own quotes, journaling, photos ... whatever you wish!
Oh, I haven't said have I? You can have it if you want it. Do you want it?

If you do just let me know. You can so this by either leaving me a comment here; or by email; my Facebook page; MySpace profile; my Flickr mail account; smoke signal; semaphore; hieroglyphics; or even by opening the window and yelling to me. You know ... just say the word.

I'll put the names of everyone who shows an interest into this hat:
and draw out a name on Christmas Eve. I'll let you know who I draw out via this blog and then by email; my Facebook page; MySpace profile; my Flickr account, semaphore ........

I look forward to hearing from you :)

8 comments:

  1. So umm yeah, I'm probably the world's worst mini-booker in that I rarely do them, and if I do, it's a miracle if I finish it! But this young 'un would be guaranteed a good home, honest..cross my fingers and promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!! Email me if I win this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you would just LOVE international shipping, but I'm going to post a comment all the same. Perhaps it could be the beginning of an exchange program of sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be the recipient of this fabulous mini book. TY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhhhh I can't believe your making this gorgeous mini book a RAK, you worked so hard on it... how generous are you? It's just gorgeous, I love your eclectic mixed up style and would be most humbled to be the proud new owner of such a lovely book. I'd have to think of a suitably fabulous subject to use it for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your young 'un-but I really need your book of quotes more-I never see things through to the end! failing that I'd be happy to have my name in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous book, I wish I could make something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.